Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

I love you xoxoxo

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Perfect, haha. Made me laugh out loud. Nice twist - super happy time into super dead time!

LOVF Heartz LOVF Heartz

Absolutely classic! The animation and your style is top notch. Particularly the flexing muscle guy, I'd love to know how you set that one up!

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

Perfecto! haha, that is outrageous and totally awesome.

My Fabulous New Toaster My Fabulous New Toaster

Amazing.

"Column" Trailer "Column" Trailer

Sorry, but you haven't captivated my attention. There isn't any substance here to give anyone a reason to give you money to complete this project based on this video. Plus what I've read on your Kickstarter page doesn't add to any urge to help you completed the project.

Good luck, really, but right now the feeling I get is "hey, I have an idea, it's not really fleshed out, nor do I have any decent incentives...".

Bubbles Bubbles

Don't rate it compared to your usual standard. Random for randoms sake is what I'm feeling.

Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours

Great stuff. Good phone and max points for nostalgia!

Lollipop Chainsaw Parody Lollipop Chainsaw Parody

Nice animation. Not sure about the value of the parody though.

Have you played the game? I realise this is a parody but I feel like this is coming from someone who is taking this on a very literal face value view - that is, main character is a cheer leader with awesome boobies. Which the game has a lot more going for it than that.

Playing on a rental right now and I'm having a blast. If you were going to do a parody there are a lot more things you could poke fun at in this game. Hell, it's a parody in itself if you think about it.

SpeedoSausage responds:

I've only watched playthroughs of the game, but I know exactly what the game is like. I was more focusing on the themes and what kind of audience the game would garner, but yeah, my number one regret with this is that I didn't really use any material from the game to make fun of

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Your ideas are always truly unique. Love it.