-Neurotic- -Neurotic-

Nice, really nice. Following you on FaceBook. \m/

Devastus responds:

Glad you like it, thanks alot!

Masq - Seabiscuit Masq - Seabiscuit

Wicked. Nuff said :-)

jpbear responds:

thx br0

Path (Opening 1) Path (Opening 1)

I like this much better then the remix. Only thing is the guitar and drum tracks have a nice lo-fi sound, and the piano just seems out of place being so "clean". Nice work though.

Path {Tsuki Ed.} Path {Tsuki Ed.}

Not a bad little "upbeat" rock track. The "bells" were just way too loud for me, to the point is was annoying.

Dragon (WIP) Dragon (WIP)

Nice track - just like Halindir said, you need to rework your drum track, that'll go a long way to pulling the song together. A bit of work on the guitar track would be great, needs to be a bit more meaty - maybe a bass track to fill out the wall of sound.

Nice work.

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks for your review! Yeah, the drums need to be redone, too bad I don't have my EZDrummer working, but I bet I could add an EQ to the Yamaha drums. Yeah, for some reason, the guitar isn't as thick as it usually is, and yeah, this is the first time I have submitted a metal song without any bass, but like i said, this is simply a WIP. Thanks for the review though, I appreciate your thoughts

Wacky Jack '12 Wacky Jack '12

Killer track - nice Meshuggah feel at the beginning. Face melting stuff. \m/

Devastus responds:

A wise man once said, everything is a plagiation of Meshuggah. If only I could play as well as they do, then I'd be set for business.

Thanks for the feedback!

MMBN - NaviNavi MMBN - NaviNavi

Definitely captured that 16 bit feel. For me it's a little repetitious, even though I realise it is designed as a loop. Keep up the good work.

Epickk - GDTT Epickk - GDTT

It's a nice loop, should work some breaks in and make it an actual song. There's a nice idea here, I could see a nice bass line going in behind, then you could play with that to flesh out the song.

Indigoflare responds:

Yeah, I was planning on making it into a song. I guess i never fulfilled that goal! i'll work on it, thanks.
- Epickk

Dead At War Dead At War

This should be No.1 in Heavy Metal category

My face melted - nuff said. Legions beyond the quality of other tracks in this category.

-A Taste Of...- V.3 -A Taste Of...- V.3

Nice composition

Very epic, but initial build up didn't lend itself to the rest of your track.

Drums needs work, but definitely more than satisfactory. Check out a piece of software from Toontrack - a Deutch company. Check out samples for Drumkit From Hell - midi quality recorded from someone the greatest legends in metal, including drummer from Messhugah.

Good work :-D

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

This track actually uses Drumkit From Hell, as for the build up, yeah, I agree it is a little misleading compared to the rest... however, I was debating making changes to make it fit a little better...
But what those changes are... is a secret... you'll have to check out version 4!