All 14 art Reviews

Zombie Knockout Zombie Knockout

Haha cool. Nice design. I'd give her a flabbier gut, like it's hanging flat. Looks more like a beer belly of a 50 year old man.

Flashback HD Flashback HD

Ah, what a wonderful scene. I played this so much as a young teen.

Ghost'n goblins HD Ghost'n goblins HD

Cool man I really dig it. Talking Capcom, maybe you could do a retro HD version of Dragons Dogma :-)

tetedebug responds:

good idea, make retro HD, from next gen game.

Flashback HD earth level Flashback HD earth level

Awesome - would love to see a HD version. I think I played this game to the last level over and over - and never actually finished it!

Izzet Guild member (male) Izzet Guild member (male)

Nice. Pose looks a little off though, as legs are turned like 3/4 angle but torso is dead straight on.

Wife Wife

You're a sicko that's for sure!

Delayed forever Delayed forever

Wow - looks like she's got balls stacking back there! Man I can't help myself, but I can see a FACE back there. Almost like an owl or something (a fuck me in the face owl) - those shiny spots on the the pockets are the pupils, the pockets the eyes, the BULGE a beak/nose.

It's been so long there she should be a few kids banging around there ankles already.

No disrespect to your abilities, that's what I see though :-D

And lets' face it - Valve says fuck off, leave me alone, we'll do it when we start giving a fuck again, since we never have to work again based on the profits from the Steam network.

Clown Clown

What's the film you are working?

Nice skills, but character is a bit generic. I mean, scary clown killer has been done quite a few times before :-D

Handle to hammer looks a wee bit thin - hard to get a good grip on that thing when you start swinging.

Cope2K responds:

It's a film called Zombies and Vodka. And I know they're generic as nuts, I was given the character description so I just went from that lol. I will fix that handle thing though thanks for the feed back, I really appreciate it!

Pirates Island Pirates Island

Nothing short of epic. Great work, bravo.

Blarghh Blarghh

Nice concept you have going there, but needs a lot more work to bring the piece together. You really should take the time to put some more details into the piece or at least try and build some darker shading and add additional highlighting. You can see you have some talent, so work harder and let's see this piece really fleshed out!

Cenaf responds:

thanks. I just really lost my patience on this one :<