Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

I love you xoxoxo

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Perfect, haha. Made me laugh out loud. Nice twist - super happy time into super dead time!

LOVF Heartz LOVF Heartz

Absolutely classic! The animation and your style is top notch. Particularly the flexing muscle guy, I'd love to know how you set that one up!

Elf Story Elf Story

Man, you got nice some nice animation skills - you do nice action! I give the following totally as creative criticism. I think you REALLY need to work on the walk cycle though. It's a bit awkward, and overall moves too slow, I feel slows the game up unnecessarily. To nit pic, his hood moves back to fast with out the moving, it looks almost like it's working against his head bobbing.

You have nice artwork man! The soundtrack is interesting, totally different, for a point n click with fantasy themes.

Game is interesting, but I didn't give it the full go and play it through to be honest.

Perspective Perspective

Couldn't play the game. Kept getting "Page Unresponsive" errors from Chrome.

I could hit continue and the game would still play but when the error comes up the last action would keep playing over - example, I jump to right and the level will restart but the dog will keep jumping to the right.

Shame, looks like a fun game. Tried this in Firefox and IE as well, similar lockups with browser specific errors.

Zombotron 2 Zombotron 2

Fun game!

The artwork is top notch and I loved the style the first time around in Zombotron. The particles and smoke effects were especially nice.

Nice soundtrack and SFX.

There were a few frustrations in the game though.
- The game still runs when cut scenes run, I died 4 times because the "camera" was not on the player and the enemies were still attacking
- Shooting, seems my bullets hit everything like crates, barrels etc. but not gun fire from enemies, this was more evident when the mutant levels
- Heaps of ones shots, I'm up for a challenge but when the robots were introduced the grenade launcher robot was shooting at me when I couldn't see them on screen and got a shot in the face without any chance of avoiding several times
- Same applies to the bosses, with small spaces to avoid attacks and a "floaty" jumping style it got frustrating a few times when the action heated up

The weapons were all good fun but I found the flare gun a little underpowered for an end game available weapon.

Good game, look forward to future titles!

-Neurotic- -Neurotic-

Nice, really nice. Following you on FaceBook. \m/

Devastus responds:

Glad you like it, thanks alot!

Masq - Seabiscuit Masq - Seabiscuit

Wicked. Nuff said :-)

jpbear responds:

thx br0

Path (Opening 1) Path (Opening 1)

I like this much better then the remix. Only thing is the guitar and drum tracks have a nice lo-fi sound, and the piano just seems out of place being so "clean". Nice work though.

Zombie Knockout Zombie Knockout

Haha cool. Nice design. I'd give her a flabbier gut, like it's hanging flat. Looks more like a beer belly of a 50 year old man.

Flashback HD Flashback HD

Ah, what a wonderful scene. I played this so much as a young teen.

Ghost'n goblins HD Ghost'n goblins HD

Cool man I really dig it. Talking Capcom, maybe you could do a retro HD version of Dragons Dogma :-)

tetedebug responds:

good idea, make retro HD, from next gen game.